For nearly a decade Fashion-School.org has been providing scholarships for graduation High School seniors entering college fashion programs at the start of their careers.
This year, we proud to announce we are expanding our scholarship opportunities to CURRENT COLLEGE fashion students. We know that college can be incredibly expensive and the financial burden can be quite a challenge.
We believe this scholarship expansion helps to support our two of our fundamental goals:
- To promote fashion and its related fields as a career path for young people
- To encourage aspiring fashion professionals to research and understand what a career in fashion requires.
This program offers a scholarship opportunity to any college student currently enrolled in a fashion program. A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
Scholarships will be awarded to college students who:
- Intend to pursue a fashion related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Have a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Have a passion and drive for a fashion related career.
- Scholarship may be used to help with any expenses of the awarded student.
- Selection is based on the student's academic performance combined with the student's application essay.
- Selection is determined by the Fashion-Schools.org staff.
- Scholarship is a one time non-renewable scholarship.
- Application and essay are submitted online at our application page.
The scholarship is limited to college students in the US pursuing a fashion related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Fashion related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Management
- Fashion Retailing
There are two steps to the application process:
Step 1: Applicants must submit an application via the college application page on Fashion-Schools.org.
Step 2: Applicants must submit an original 250-500 word original essay on the following topic:
Essay: Given your college experience, please describe your desired fashion career. Please include any links to work/portfolio you would like to share.
Essay is submitted via our college scholarship application page and MUST include your name and contact information (so we know whose application goes with which essay!).
Deadline for applications is July 31, 2020. Scholarship winners will be announced & awarded in Fall 2020.
Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- All essays will be subject to review for plagiarism and/or fraud.
- Once submitted, essays become the full property of Fashion-Schools.org.
- Fashion-Schools.org reserves the right to publicly announce/promote scholarship winners on its web site and in related press releases and media outlets.
- Scholarship winners must provide proof of college/school acceptance and GPA verification before scholarship funds will be disbursed.
- Students who submit scholarship applications will not be marketed to by Fashion-Schools.org in any way nor will their names or contact information be sold to third parties.