Find a fashion school near you!
10 SUPER Secrets to Keep You Stylish
Ever wonder how the Supermodels look so effortlessly chic every time the paparazzi catch them on an ordinary day? Supermodels get inside tips from style experts to keep them flawless…consider yourself a Supermodel.
1. Layer Your Look. Try pairing a long-sleeve thermal underneath a tunic and belt it with leggings. Add a jacket and legwarmers to be extra haute.
2. Designer Accessories. Most people can’t afford to wear head-to-toe Chanel. Accessorize your ensemble with a designer purse or sunglasses. You’ll look and feel like a million bucks and no one will notice your outfit is last season Gap.
3. Denim & High Heels. Wear a dark denim wash with black or brightly-colored heels. High shoes make your legs look longer and slender, plus you’ll exude that chic factor.
4. Audrey Affect. You can never go wrong with a little black dress and layers of pearls – a quick fix to create an iconic look.
5. Red HAUTE Lip. Some people fear red lipstick...however there are hundreds of shades to choose from to compliment your skin tone. Hit up a makeup counter and ask a beauty consultant to help you find the right red.
6. Leggings are the new Tights. The trend of the moment is leggings, which is like wearing sweat pants that hug your body. You can wear leggings under tunic tops, dresses, and layered underneath denim or mini skirts.
7. Patent leather - the texture of the season. Get a pair of heels or purse to be in the NOW.
8. The Trench. This signature coat can keep you looking your best, regardless of what you’re hiding underneath.
9. No Smoking…It’s no longer chic. Quit immediately if you are still puffing away.
10. Find a Mentor. I know you want Tim Gunn, but he is really busy. Find someone at your immediate disposal who exudes style and get some hints from them!